Re: BMW CCA in Europe

In 1975, before I even knew that BMW CCA (or BMWCCA as it was known in
those days) existed, I joined the BMW Club of Bad Windsheim (the German
town I was living in then). Motorcycles and cars coexisted peacefully in
that Club and we had a great time--took a lot of road trips, nice dinners,
brats on the grill at the dealership, etc.) I was one of only two Americans
in the club. I was definitely not fluent in German but with BMWs as the
common denominator, I got along well with the natives.

Based on my experience, I heartily recommend that Americans living in the
old country read the Roundel (however late it comes) and join the local BMW
Club to get your fill of fun and driving activities.

Scott Blazey
Kansas City BMW Club