Miniature Bimmers

Hello to everyone.  I'm new to the list and this is my first posting.  Glad
to be aboard!  Although I've searched several times, so far I've been
unable to find any websites that deal with toy and model BMWs.  I'm not
looking for a list of models for sale, though rather a listing of what has
been made and offered over the years.  If anyone knows of such a webpage, I
would appreciate it if you could pass the address along to me.  Email me
direct if you wish or to the entire list if there's sufficient interest.
Thanks in advance.

Brian Willoughby
1996 BMW 318ti