HELMET

I need to rent or borrow a Schnell '90 or newer helmet for the Tarheel
Chapter's November Driver's School at Roebling Road.  SIZE = 7 7/8.
This is for my new son-in-law who is taking his first school so that he
will understand what my daughter is doing out there.  Since we have no
clue as to whether he will do any more of these type events, I am
hesitant to invest any more money in this project.  Anybody out there
got any ideas.  Rather than burden the digest, you can respond privately
to betafsys@vnet.  Thanks all.