RE: The PIZZA in PizzaFest 2

A slight correction for Duane, Telegraph Rd. is exit 2, about 4 miles east
of the I-95/495 Beltway interchange and 2 miles west of the Wilson Bridge /
MD.  Go north and circle around as below.

> Generous George's Pizzeria in Alexandria, VA - right off Interstate 95.
> George's is located off exit # 2 on I-95 / I-495 Beltway northbound going
> towards Maryland and the Woodrow Wilson Bridge. Exit at Telegraph Road
> NORTH for about 100 yds, bear left off the exit and then cloverleaf around
> onto Duke Street west.  About 1/4 mile on the left is Generous Georges,
> 3006 Duke Street, 703-370-4303.

Gary Lin   National Capital Ch.   P2 #08
'88 325is lachssilber   Conforti, Supersprint, ///M susp., Ints., R1's