<E36> wheel recommendations

I should be receiving my H&R/Bilstein suspension any day now for my 1995
M3 and am (finally!) planning to get a set of Fikse wheels as well.  I
need a little help on the fitment.

I am planning to get 17 x 8.0 in the 37.7mm offset with either 245/40-17
or 235/40-17 all around.  Sound like the right thing?  Do I need to roll
the front and/or rear fenders?  Will I need spacers in the front?  I
would greatly appreciate any input as well as other pointers.   BTW,
what's the approx. wait time after ordering the wheels from Turner?

Please email direct at patricks@domain.elided

Thanks!!
Patrick
1995 M3