<E30,E28> FS: E30 318is 4.10 L/S diff, + other E28/E30 parts...

Hi everyone,

In addition to all of the other goodies below I have also found some more
information on the differential from the E30 318is that's down at the local
wrecker's.

E30 318is diff - 4.10 Limited Slip. Looks in very good shape. $US 325.

3.25 E28 L/S Diff, looks REALLY good - best one I've seen so far. $US 325
(there are several people interested in this one so far, but it's not a
done deal yet...)

Full set of E28 535i brake calipers (all 4) - looking very good. $US 125

Full set of E30 318is brake calipers (all 4) - looking very good. $US 125

Fuel level sender for an E30. Not the tank pickup unit with pump attached
but just the level sender. Tests good by me as per Bentley and in very
good condition. $US 20 for this.

The E30 318is Racing Dynamics spring set is being broken up since the
wrecker insists on selling the front strut assemblies complete. So - there
are two rear only Racing Dynamics springs from this car. They are in OK
condition - the powder coat on one of them has been worn/flaked off and
they have rusted under there. Not hugely but certainly they're not in new
condition. He says $US 80 for the two rear Racing Dynamics springs.

The E30 318is Koni rear shocks ((80 2641 Sport, not Koni's or anything
else good-looking on the front) are in adequate condition, made in October,
'94. These aren't in as good shape as I first thought, but not really bad
either. One has had the paint scratched off of one side of it by the shock
jacket being bent. I am pretty sure that the rod, etc. is straight and that
the jacket could be put back straight. Aside from that they look like any
other 4-year old set of shocks. Not bad, definitely better than most, but
not great. I weaselled them down to $US 70 for the pair of shocks.

best regards to all,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services