HELP ALL - Changed cam, got rough idle

Hi all

I resently bought a 1988 BMW 320i (E30) with M20 (six cyl) engine. The
camshaft was very worn but apart from that it ran very well and had a
smooth idle. So I changed the camshaft, rocker arms and rocker arm shafts
and used parts from the german company Camko.
The result of that was a very rough idle. I adjusted the idle on the
airflow meter as much as the adjusmentscrew would let me but the engine was
still getting way too much gas in idle. I went to a pro shop to get it
checked and was told that the engine was performing ok when driving (giving
130.5 Hp at 5653 rpm - it says 129 in the book) but in idle the co2 level
was about 2%. It should be 0.5%.
I kope to get som good ideas.

Yours Asger