<WTB> Watkins Glen in-car video

I'm goin' to my first driver's school in October at Watkins Glen. I'd love
to get a copy of an in-car camera view of the track from anyone that's done
a driver's school there.

I've got stuff from NASCAR and SCCA that I've taped from TV, but they don't
run "the Boot" so I'm missing part of the track.

I'd be more than happy to pay for the tape. If you have a good quality
tape, but don't have a copy or a way to make one, my brother does A/V stuff
for a living, and I'm sure I could enlist his equipment to make copies for
anyone who wanted them for the cost of a a tape....

TIA.

Bill Bauman
'97 328is w/sport pkg
BMWCCA #150616