M Roadster

Hello fellow digesters.  I am relatively new to the digest and have been
lurking here for a couple of weeks, so please don't flame me if I'm
doing something wrong here.  But I am considering a new M Roadster for
next spring. (I intend to keep my 325i for winter and golf bags).  I
participate in performance driving schools here in Canada (Mosport) and
intend to thrash it on the track too.  How does it compare to the
Boxster? (it's a contender, but it's not a Bimmer!).  I'd appreciate any
feedback from those of you who have experience with this beautiful
machine. Also, can any of you steer me towards any reviews/articles
you've read on the Roadster.

Thanks,

John Fulford-Brown
'95 E36 325i