Re: (e28) 535 interior lights

>Recently my 88 535i had some lights burn out in the dashboard.  They
>affected the three vent sliding switches are no longer lighted.  The fan

>control knob is no longer lit as well.  Can someone let me know where
>these light bulbs are and how to replace them.  Thanks in advance.

>shawn

I'm no E28 expert but if you take out the radio you can see the lower
right wire and socket with the light bulb.  You should be able to reach
in with your hand and do the work.  Now the one to the left side is
harder due to the A/C switch and the thermostat control.  Good luck with
that one.  Mine is out too on that side.

Curt