<E28/E30> relist of parts still available...

Hi everyone,

In all the flurry of scoring a bunch of E28 stuff for you guys down at the
local wrecker - and the resulting email storm! - I should list what's left
that looks quite desirable and very inexpensive.

The car is an E28 535i from late 1985. There are still these goodies
available:

Full set of brake calipers (all 4) - looking very good. $US 125

3.25 L/S Diff, looks REALLY good - best one I've seen so far. $US 325

Fuel level sender for an E30. Not the tank pickup unit with pump attached
but just the level sender. Tests good by me as per Bentley and in very good
condition. $US 20 for this.

E28/E30 power window switches - another pair of decent ones of these
surfaced down there. I just keep buying the ones I find there since the
price is so great - $US 10 for the pair.

These prices have to be plus shipping of course, but the rates are so good
that I can't help think that someone will want them.

best regards to all,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Student, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services