PLEASE HELP! Scratched Wheel Looking for Repair

Fellow Digesters,

Alas, it was bound to happen.  Against my better judgement, I confided my precious Bimmer to the fiancee (wedding is next Tuesday).  Her car is in the shop so I figured she could borrow mine for a few days.  AAAARGH!!!

Well, now my front passenger side 18" Racing Dynamic wheel has a nice 3-4 inch scrape thanks to a high curb.  Is there an EXCELLENT wheel repair facility in San Francisco or the local Bay Area?  Hurts my eyes every time I look at my wounded wheel.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!  PLEASE HELP!!!

Sincerely,
Kirk Yin
'95 M3
BMW CCA GGC