[all] Excellent Auto Detailer - SF Bay Area

Hi Everyone,

I found an *amazing* auto detailer.  He's not cheap, but he's truly
excellent.  I just picked up my car and it looks better than when it
rolled off the showroom floor.  Somehow he even managed to get all
the dirt off the light-grey armrest - it's baffled me since I put the
armrest in.

He recently did my wife's 528i, too.

Detailwerks
1111 Dell Ave #2
Campbell, CA 95008
(408) 378-6600

Rik Walters is the owner.  Extremely reasonable guy, and he really
knows his cars.

Other cars in for work today included another M3 ('98 coupe), 2
Ferrari 348tb's, a Mercedes E500, and a Mercedes 500SEL.

I have no affiliation with Detailwerks, other than that I'm a
satisfied customer.  Check 'em out.

- - Mark
  '95 M3, shiny as Hell (and therefore much faster)
  '97 528i, needs a wash, but well-waxed