Leather Seats

Hello all,
=09I wanted to thank everybody who gave me advice on my oil leak, and wher=
e to
take it for repairs.  I found a German mechanic who has been working on BM=
W's
for 33 years in the same shop.  The car is there as I write.
=09I read a fellow digester=92s web page on how he dyed his leather seats.=
  I=92ve
been searching for several days now for this dye and cannot find it.  The
leather shops only sell =93natural leather dye.=94  The =93leather expert=
=94 there
said that I needed spray on leather dye, and to call a shoe repair shop.
=09I called several shoe repair shops in Indianapolis and none of them car=
ry
dark blue.  They recommended upholstry shops.  The upholstry shops won=92t=
 sell
it, because they want to do the work themselves.
=09My convertible bimmer looks so sad with its fading seats that I hate to=
 take
the top down.
=09Also, how do I determine what color of blue dye to get?  The sticker on=
 the
inside of the hood says the BMW is Royal Metalic Blue.  The seats are a da=
rk
blue, but exactly what shade of blue I=92m not sure.
=09Any help would be appreciated.

Michael in Indy
1987 325iC