Re: Rob Meets the Gravel Trap?

Duane writes:

>PBR Deluxes literally MELT on repeated stops.

What!!! Ya wuss!! Must not be driving hard enough, why if you do it right
they don't melt, they vaporize.

True story: a couple of years ago at Gingerman I wore out my Pagids. The
only spare pads I had with me were PBR Deluxes (I know, not very smart)
so that's what I put on. I got black-flagged after a few laps because
there was so much smoke coming out for the front wheel wells they thought
my engine was on fire. Wore the PBRs out completely and had to drive home
on the metal backing plates. My wife, who was with me, wasn't at all
amused. But you know, it's amazing how little you really need to brake if
you plan ahead. I used the hand brake at stop lights.

Neil (smarter now)
96 M3