Gummi-pfledge

>Now, what can I use
>to keep the glass from streaking?  I've tried Windex and some kind of
>"clearvue professional streak-free" stuff, and neither does it.  I've been
>using a terrycloth towel, which didn't work, so today I tried an old cotton
>t-shirt, with about the same results.  Can anyone recommend something?

I've recently switched from Windex to one of those foaming window cleaners
(no particular brand). Seems to work better and streak less. I just use
whatever paper towels we have in the house.

One tip that's worked for me is to never try to clean the windows in the
sun or when the windows are hot; I seem to *always* get streaks. YMMV.

Hope that helps,
Jim Bassett
Walnut Creek, CA
1996 328is - sold