Gummi-pfledge

I got a tube of Gummi-Pfledge (BMW's rubber care stuff) and tried it when I
washed my car today.  Wow!  Maybe everyone who's been on the digest a while
knows about this already, but I was amazed.  The plastic trim on my '94
325is was very gray, and had a lot of white spots/streaks.  This stuff makes
it look new-shiny and dark.  For about 6 bucks for a tube that looks like
it'll last forever, I definitely recommend it.  (Usual disclaimers
apply-i.e. I get nothing from the sale of the stuff).  Now, what can I use
to keep the glass from streaking?  I've tried Windex and some kind of
"clearvue professional streak-free" stuff, and neither does it.  I've been
using a terrycloth towel, which didn't work, so today I tried an old cotton
t-shirt, with about the same results.  Can anyone recommend something?  TIA.
Lane Flynn
94 325is

End of bmw-digest V9 #143