suspension

Hello Digesters:

I am going to upgrade my suspension and would like some input. My intention
is to participate in driving schools and maybe autocross in the future. I
don't mind a stiff ride but I do not want something too low that keeps me
from getting into my driveway.

Should I go with Dinan Stage 1, 2, or 3? Or perhaps springs and Bilsteins
from BMP to be put on at my local shop here in Louisville, KY? What would be
the expected costs? I can get the Dinan stuff in Cinti or Indy.

I have a '95 M3 that has 54,000 miles on it. Are there other things I could
or should do while I am at it such as bushings, etc.?

Thanks for the help!

Gary
BMWCCA #158110