(WTB) 733i used in the movie Nothing But Trouble

I am searching for the beautiful black 733i that Chevy Chase drove in the
movie
Nothing But Trouble. The car was black on black, had beautiful 16" or 17"
chome deep
dish wheels, looked to have had some type of body kit (front spoiler,
side skirts,rear
spoiler.), sport exhaust, tinted windows, lowered, etc. etc..  I bought
the movie just
so I can watch the scenes with the BMW.  Does anybody know were this car
is?? I want
this car!!! I am a serious cash buyer!!  Does anybody have a 733i that
looks like the car in the movie?? Again, I am a VERY serious cash buyer!!
 I hope someone can help me find my "DREAM" car.

Thanks,

Todd Hoppens

'81 Alfa Romeo GTV6
'91 Alfa Romeo 164S