re: E-36 Luxury Wheels?

Clem Dehoyos wrote:
>> Anyone want to part with E-36 M-3 Luxuries? and not those sold by Auto
>Design Technics.  I've had a set of those, and they were a pain in the ass!

I sold a new M3 Convertible to a customer for his wife in May.  I believe
he changed the wheels immediately.  He should still have the brand-new
(almost) "M-Contour II" wheels, as they are called.  However, these are
correct for the '96 and on M3 and I'm not sure how they would do on the
early cars or normal E36 due to the mixed sizes (7.5" and 8'5") and
possible changes in offset.  The BMW wheel catalog shows them applicable
for all E36 and Z3 except 318ti and 1.9L Z3.   These would be as new with
the original tires with probably less than 1000 miles on them.  If you, or
anyone, are interested, I'm happy to track them down.

Shipping is expensive so it would help if you were in the Mid-Atlantic area.

- -Phil