interior panel

I have a 1986 528e in pretty good shape, the one thing that I need to
replace, but can't seem to find is the interior panel that covers the
post between the front and rear doors on the drivers side.
The panel currently installed has been damaged(as I bought it)by the
previous owner brushing up against it while entering/exiting the seat.
The panel appears to be imitation leather over cardboard or particle
board and the color is dark blue.
If anyone knows of a replacement source, I would really appreciate the
info.
Thanks,
Rodney Owens (asetec@domain.elided)(ICQ#18171882)
ASE Master Auto Technician