RE: Need 46mm socket

If Sears doesn't stock a large metric socket, try converting the size into
standard:  mm. / 25.4 = in. and figuring out what 16th comes closest just
over the decimal remainder.  The nut is so large that slop won't affect it
too much.  I changed out my E30 is' with my old VW Bug 3/4" drive rear axle
socket, 1x/16" whatever.  Slightly oversized, but it worked.