Need 46mm socket

Hey guys,

Went to Sears yesterday (please, no Crapsman jokes) to get the tools I
didn't have to replace my front wheels bearing assembly and lo and behold,
no 46mm socket.  Went to a couple of other spots (of the auto/tool
specialty variety) and still no luck.  I even tried (gag) Harbor Freight
Tool (discount crap tool place on the west coast) and no luck.  I have a
call in to a Snap-On guy but I don't feel like paying $150 (:^O)for a
simple socket.  Anyone have a source for a big socket that's not going to
cost an arm, leg and half a testicle.  Ping me offline if you desire.

Thanks for the help to all.  Thanks to Pete R. for resending me his great
instructions on replacing these big dogs.  We have an '02 Princess, an M3
Princess (who appears to be a little down these days.  Cheer up.  Life's
too short to waste good days on crappy feelings) and an M3 Deerhunter (DC
for the confused).  Maybe Pete should be the Exalted E28 Wizard.

Oh well.  Sorry for the ramble...too much coffee...or maybe too little :^).

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5
'72 tii