I ordered my Jim C chip...it should be here on Friday!

I am stoked!  I called Eurosport yesterday and ordered my Jim C chip.  I am
not sure, but I think I spoke with Josh.  What a cool guy!  Very helpful
and a great price too!  I called turner motorsport too, but they were
$50.00 more than Eurosport was.

In addition to my chip,  I ordered new tires Bridgestone RE71 potenzas.  I
have had them on other cars and have always been quite happy with their
performance I think they should be a nice addition to the car.  Better
speed rating and lower profile should make for a fun time on the backroads
of southern Santa Clara County!

Anyhow, the real question here is for Jim C.  Should I be grounded before I
attempt to change the chip in my car.  Lord knows that the last thing I
want to do here, is Zap my computer.  Opinions from any and all are
appretiated, but from the Guru himself would be wonderful!

Oh one more thing, Jim, can you render an opinion on the Dinan transmission
control chip for the auto?  I am wondering if it is really worth the $$.

Thanks in advance!

John
95 525iA
Waiting for my chip, feeling like a kid on the night before Christmas!
John
1995 525iA
(to be sharked asap)