E28 Coolant overflow tank mounting screws

Hi everyone,

Funny thing happened on the way home last night....

Coming out of the parking garage, the check light came on and looked up to
the display to see that the low coolant light was on.  I figured it was just
the little hose that comes off the back of the coolant tank leaking again
and decided to look at it when I got home.  Lifted the hood about fifteen
minutes later to find that the coolant overflow tank had come completely off
of its mount.  Not broken, but both of the screws that hold it on had backed
off.  Rooted around the garage and found some nuts and bolts in a can to
hold it together but I would like to get the proper screws (Didn't leave
work until 9:30 so nothing was open). Does anybody happen to know what the
part number for these are?   I don't want to leave the ones I have on there,
because they will probably rust.  Thanks.

Shane Kleinpeter
Tarheel Chapter
BMW CCA#110057
'88 535is