[E36M3] Call to arms - Member Directory

All,

The list mistress sez it's ok if I make a membership directory.  Let me
know if you are interested in (a) being included in the membership
directory and/or (b) having a copy of it when it's done.

If you _are_ interested, email me your name, preferred email address,
location (country/state/city) and any car details you care to share.  For
example, I'm:

Glass, Chris     '98 M3/4          chris.glass@domain.elided     USA/FL/Melbourne

Participation is strictly voluntary, and for fun only, so I'm not even
going to
start off with the majordomo distribution list.  Unless you respond to this
e-mail, you _will not_ be included.

My "Politically Incorrect Friends of M3s" list will be released to other list
members only, or maybe Rodd Sidney and Barry Jay Burr if you piss me
off.

Chris

   !