re: Unclear on the concept...

Jim,
ever heard the expression, "don't kill the messenger"?
I like Rieger Tuning accesories. They are track proven. My carbon fiber
splitter does add additional downforce at around 80mph. I may not be as
experienced as you, but I autocross about twice a month, and I've driven
Putnam Park, Blackhawk Farms, and Road America, with more track events
planned this year. I never advocated the video. I don't think videos can do
much more than 'Look Hot'. You can't touch and feel a video, but you can
'look' at it.
Don't knock the kits because of some lame advertising for some lame video.
I think you and I agree that there's a difference between looks and
performance.

If you're ever in Chicago, drop me a line, I'll let you drive my car and
then we can have a beer afterwards.

- - Chip