Unclear on the concept...

"I.L. Eberhart" <eberhart@domain.elided> wrote:

>Thought you Bimwads might like to see some cool pics.
>Go to
>http://www.widebodykit.com/infinity2.html

So, having nothing better to do, and with vague thoughts of fender flares
and REEEEEEEAAAAAALLLY wide R1s kicking around in the dusty reaches of my
mind, I clicked on this link.  Scrolled down the page, and saw the link
"Order the Girls and Cars of South Beach video for only $20.00", so
naturally, I clicked on it.  Lo and behold - there it was!  The quote that
conveys the true meaning of "Performance":

     This video is full of hot girls and hot cars
     doing what they do best, "Lookin' HOT!".

My consciousness expanded, my mind reeled.  Now I see the error of my ways
- - I was trying to mod my car to go faster!  How could I have been so
misguided?  I was wrong - anyone want to buy all this track/autox crap that
I put on my car before I saw the error of my ways?

Jim "Raising money to buy humongous fiberglass pieces so my car can do what
it does best" Ochi

jochi@domain.elided