Mail order parts places in Canada?

Hi everyone,

Well, unfortunately for us second-class world citizens up here in Canada
our $CDN keeps hitting lower and lower limits on its' slide down against
the $US.

I am having a tough time paying $CDN for parts from the states. And the
local places have pretty gouging prices, even after whatever club
discounts you can wring out of them.

Does anyone know any good mail order parts places in Canada? For the
"basics" - you know, stuff like Redline MTL, MetalMaster pads, etc. etc.
Local prices on Redline MTL is $CDN 17.95 and the MetalMasters are $CDN
90.32 for fronts here in Vancouver.

Painful. Can anyone give any better suggestions for Canucks looking for
parts deals?

Thanks,

Aaron
Aaron Bohnen                     email: bohnen@domain.elided
- -Ph.D. Candidate, Civil Engineering Department, U.B.C.
- -Technicraft Engineering Services