M3

I have an '88 M3 for sale.  It is black/black with 54K mi.,  Dinan Chip
(about to change to a JC chip) and K&N as only mods.  New clutch at
about 48K mi.  Front brake rotors and pads just replaced within last
month.  About to replace rears (wrong size shipped first time).  Has
just had A/C leak fixed/repaired/cleaned and new freon. The car is fast
and runs perfectly.  Interior is a 9/10 and needs only perhaps a redye
on the front seats' bolsters.  I am the second owner and a nonsmoker.  I
am about to replace the muffler -- one is on order--  and the front
tires.  I also have an exhaust cam gear and gaskets that are not yet
installed -- have been laying around waiting for the next valve
adjustment.  Only other item is slight dent in right rear quarter that
could be fixed and paint to wing, but not necessary unless you want car
to be perfect.  I was asking $14,500.00, but will take $13,500.00/obo.

Collin Porterfield
Dallas TX
214-369-3380