A Mass Flow Meter Implementation and "Getting Past" smog tests.

Jim:

Always a pleasure to get mail directly from you.

I guess I meant 'get past' the smog test and not 'pass' the smog test.  I
don't think I meant to mislead the Digest in that respect and, therefore,
made it a point to mention that you had pointed out the illegal bit and
that I didn't see why you would be wrong about this.  Perhaps I should
have emphasised that you were authoritatively right about this!

While I (and lots of others) am not about to leap to it and make this
modification - preferring the 'elegance' of one of your chips - I think
you will agree that the Split Second system is interesting to know about.

Sincerely,

Neil Deshpande

***