No more flames please!

I've been getting a lot of flames regarding my description of the (IMHO)
ugly BMW.  I want to set the record straight.  First, based on how the car
looked, I would classify it as a lowrider.  No one has yet disputed this.
Second, the hobby/sport of lowriding cars was invented by a certain ethnic
group in Southern California in the 1940's and '50's.  Third, lowriding is
still dominated by the same ethnic group.  Fourth, the driver of the car I
saw was a member of that ethnic group.  Four facts, no opinions, prejudices,
or biases whatsoever.  I stated those facts, and have been accused of being
a racist, despite having made no comment whatsoever on the driver's ethnic
group.  Yes, I think the mods made to the car were ugly.  Does that make me
a racist?  If I think someone's suit is ugly, do I have bias against their
ethnic group?  No.  I made no racist statements.  I only described the
situation as fully as I could recall it.  Anything further was a conclusion
to which the reader jumped on their own, and I bear no responsibility for
that.  Oh, and lastly, I never stated which ethnic group was involved here.
That's something else you had to determine on your own, which makes you as
"prejudiced" as I am, now doesn't it?  I just had to set the record straight
and (hopefully) end the flames.  Anything further on the digest will be
ignored and anything else I get on this topic will be auto-deleted.  Thank
you.
- --Lane Flynn