RE: Borla Exhaust - Loss of Power?

 have a 95 M3, euro intake, and Borla exhaust.  I put on the exhaust
before I did the euro updrade and noticed MINOR loss of low end.  Hard
to tell for sure, but the car did feel a little low on power at low rpm.
At high end, there seems to be a SLIGHT improvement.  HOWEVER, when you
do the euro hfm modification, the power "loss" is not noticable.  In
fact, the car now has power up the ass!  Do it, It sounds great and
performs nicely too. You will be AMAZED at what Jim C. has done.  You
will not regret it. Also, the Borla save you something like 50 pounds
over the stock exhaust...That damn stock muffler is HEAVY!
Tim

95 M3  Avus/Dove -- Bilsteins, H&R's, x-brace, strut brace, euro HFM, CF
heat shield, clear corners, sides, and rears, white gague faces, MB
Quart/JL Audio system, and other crap too!