2002: Auto to manual

At 0:03 -0400 25/8/98, bmw-digest wrote:
> The problem is that
>the car is an automatic, which I would dearly like to replace with a period
>4-speed (and since the automatic is dying anyway...). Has anyone performed
>a transplant of this sort, and if so can they share some anecdotes,
>warnings, and cost figures (both in terms of dollars and human misery)?

Jonathon:
   You might speak to one of your neighbours in Uxbridge, Steve Gailits. He
has a fine shop in Markham, Bavarian Motors , and recently did a similar
transplant on a 325ix. He knows '02's very well and could probably help you
out.

Bavarian Motors,
7634 Woodbine Ave.,
Markham, ON L3R 2N2
Steve Gailits
905-479-1769
905-479-6123 fax

	If you don't belong to the BMWCC, you should join. We have a 2002
register. The site address is <http://www.the-wire.com/ce/bmwcc/>.
	Hope to see you at the next meeting.
Chris Skene - 416-466-1797

skenec@domain.elided