Stroking an M5, a little help please :-)

Anyone ever done this? I'm looking to get some more juice out of my beast
and stroking seems to be the only option available to me... I recall a
thread a few months ago discussing superchargers for these things; no
dice-right?

Anyway, I'm entertaining doing it myself and am looking for a kit, advice,
suggestions, warnings, etc! The beast in question is a 1991 M5 with 50K
miles on it. It has been sharked and that's it. More details are of course
available.

Many thanks in advance!

- -james