License Frame for E36 (was <E36>M3-I'll post again)

Chris, I think I saw your first post, didn't you say you were in Chicago? I
could be wrong.
If you are in Chicago, how come we haven't seen you at any of the club events?
Yes, the frame does exist. Well, let me clarify, to the best of my
knowledge, the front bumper strips are the same throughout the E36 range.
Even if it's not, I know I've seen factory installed license plate frames
that go in place of the blank strip on the bumper, on '95 M3s.

Hope this helps,
- - Chip