Leaning??

I recently purchased,(7/98), a new 323is w/sports package and, I love this car
without a doubt.  Shortly after bringing my new baby home I noticed it
appeared to be leaning to the right.  At first I figured it must just be where
it was parked but, now I am realizing it isn't the surface.  This condition
isn't a major lean and the car seems to handle perfectly but I am still
concerned.  Is this a characteristic of the E36 or does it sound like a
problem?  No nothing has happened to it that would have hurt the suspension
and it barley has 1300 miles on it. Should I take it to the dealer or just
drive swiftly through a couple good "S" curves and ignore the slight lean to
the right?

TIA,
Chuck
98 323is w/slight leaning problem?
90 525i slower than a speeding bullet but able to carry lots of groceries in a
single bound.

p.s. sorry if this post comes through in MIME format but, I don't know how to
avoid it........still a newbie to the net.