<E46>nervous

Test drove the new 328i-- both auto and stick
versions. A tad better than my JChipped 325i
in most respects-- a tad more room, a tad quieter,
a tad more pull, and so on.  I'm thinking of leasing
one, but BMW often makes numerous changes after
the first year of production, and this has me nervous.

For example, I hear talk of a new 3.0 liter V-6 to replace
the 2.8liter coming in 2000.  Anybody know anything
about this?  Appreciated.te: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:59:36 +0000