<E28> Re: Wheel offsets for E28 535

<snip>
What are the stock wheel offsets for an E28 535?

Also, what are the recommended street wheel/tire sizes for the same
without
rubbing?

Mark Sipe
<end snip?

The 535i came with the TRX wheels that are 22 mm offset.  I replaced the
metric's with 15" wheels with an offset of 18mm and they work great,
fills out the wheel wells and perform well.

Tires:  in 15" variety go with whatever size you want.  They won't rub.
215/60/15 is what I'm using NOW and they have plenty of room [1 and a
half finger width].  The tricky stuff happens when you go to 16" with
wide tires.  Good luck.

Curt Kiser
SVR - E28 division of ///Team Bubba Racing
BMW CCA #118507 Tidewater Virginia Chapter
85' 535i
86' 325