<SF Bay Area> Re: Amsoil sales

Anyone in the Bay Area interested in trying/buying Amsoil off-the-shelf can
find it at:

Auto Supply Center, 1436 El Camino in Redwood City. (650) 369-5573

I noticed it when picking up some Redline D4 ATF (which they stock) at the
same place.  When I picked up a bottle to examine it, the guy behind the
counter didn't try to accost me to talk about 'opportunities' so it's
probably safe.  Sorry, don't remember the price.

Their stock of Redline products is quite comprehensive too...

All disclaimers, etc...

Herman
Mobil 1 + Redline user