Re: <E36 M3> Any good tuners in Central Ohio?

You are pretty close to T.C. Kline Racing.  T.C. is a really nice guy
too.
They are located in Hilliard, OH, which if I remember correctly is very
close to Columbus.  His number is 614-771-7744.  I don't know how many
"go
fast" mods he can help you with, but he is the master of suspension
upgrades.  Those make your car feel faster and do improve your times at
the
track.  T.C. is at Oktoberfest right now, but he should be back next
week.
Be kind as I've heard someone stuffed one of his Z3 track cars into a
wall
at 70mph :(

Stanfield, Paul wrote:

> Wondered if anyone can suggest either a good local tuner or a good
> source of local advice in the Greater Columbus area? I have a 98 M3 and
> wistfully feel the need for a little more oomph, especially in second.
>
> Thanks,
> Paul (Columbus/Delaware, OH)

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com