<e36 m3> Keeping a PTG-built M3 happy in Seattle area?

I've got a friend (not me, I don't have the dinero) who's thinking of
buying an M3 that's been built by PTG.  One of his concerns is whether
there are any shops in the Seattle area which can keep it running in
fine fashion.  I have good opinions of a couple of shops here for my M3,
but have no clue as to whether something as highstrung as a PTG car
would be kept happy there.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated, as well as any "gotchas" he
might consider on a PTG built car.  I do know that this particular one
has the Euro engine and 6 spd tranny, among (many) other things.

Thanks,
Jason Pringle
95 M3 (no PTG parts at all)