Decent service from SF Bay area dealer

Someone was pretty pissed at Allison so now they are looking for a moral
and decent dealer.  Well, I've only  had one experience with a dealer in
the SF Bay area and it was just last week at Weatherford BMW.  While I
can't speak for their morals or sense of decency - at least they did not do
me wrong.

They replaced the rear shock mounts - no charge (obvious warranty item but
I've heard others have problems).

They fixed the drivers chair from rocking around (loose bolt) - no charge
(even though it wasn't "broken")

They lubed the squeaky clutch pedal - no charge (another 1 year or 12,000
mile type of adjustment that I was obviously well beyond).

For point of reference, I did not have donuts in the trunk or wear a
leather skirt / wonderbra combo - I just went in and told 'em what was
wrong and then prayed.

YMMV,

Rick
'95 ///M3 - 35 k (s)miles