Re: bmw-digest V9 #82

Duane,

>When you make a WRITTEN complaint on an amount in dispute off your card
>statement, the card issuer sends the merchant a form letter to produce
>copies of the invoice and proof of shipment within 'x' number of days

This Radar Guys company has so many different domains for their webpages
and emails, I wonder if they do this to make it hard for them to get
tracked down.

Please check out their pages and see what you guys think.

http://www.radio-guys.com/
http://www.stereo-guys.com/handheld.htm    (index page of different scanners)

The below two links had contradictions in the price and product availability:
The first one (which I placed my order on) showed the BCT10 to be priced
at: $149.95 and when I went to the "order online" page, it was available.
The second one showed the BCT10 to be priced at $99, and when I went to the
"order online" page, it was discontinued.

At first I thought they were two different companies, but later after some
roaming I realized it was the same company.

http://www.radio-guys.com/bearcat/bct10.htm
http://www.radar-guys.com/bct10.htm

Kendrick
98 328iS