Re: <E30> Strut Bearing Caps

Scott asked about obtaining the larger caps for use
with the offset shock-tops ("crash parts") which he's
installed to get more negative camber...

I checked my records last night and I'm pretty sure
the number you want is 31 31 1 139 453.  These were
the right quantity (2), the right price (about $1.50
each), and the right date of purchase, although I
confess that the description on the receipt is just a
bit cryptic.  So no guarantees, but give it a try.

Steve
BMWCCA 53191
'91 318is w/offset shock tops and caps
'85 325e  lucky to have shock tops