<E30> Strut Bearing Caps

My E30 325i has the offset upper strut bearings which the factory says
are used for correcting camber after a collision, although everyone I
know uses them for extra negative camber.  The center caps are missing.
These are larger than the stock factory strut caps.  My normal parts
supplier seems to be having a hard time finding the correct caps.  Does
anyone know the part number for the correct cap?  Does anyone know if
the caps from some other model will fit this application?  Does anyone
have a pair of the correct caps just laying around collecting dust that
you would like to sell?

As alwayw, TIA for any help.

Scott Miller
Golden Gate Chapter