GINGERMAN SCHOOL

The Michiana Chapter of the BMW CCA still has some available spaces in
the 26-27 September Driver School at Gingerman.

The challenging and fun Gingerman track is located just east of the
lakefront town of South Haven, Michigan, and is very accessible from
Illinois, Indiana, Ohio or Michigan.

Those interested please e-mail me privately, and I'll send you a sign-up
form.

NOTE: I'm told that some people outside of the Michiana Chapter who have
already received copies of the application form other than from the
Michiana Chapter newsletter, may not have been given the mailing address
for the form. It is:

Chris Burd
PO Box 565
Angola, IN 46703

Send your e-mail requests for a sign-up form to me at:

Neil Maller <neilmaller@domain.elided>