Recommandation for Brake Rotors?

     Hi, People on the digest.  I have got so many good recommandation
from the digest.  I have been looking at several sources for my rotors.
But, I have no idea what is the difference in them.

Which one should I get?  (slotted or cross drilled, or both)

>From where?

Is there anybody installed rotors that aren't from Brembo?

Please I need some ideas, I have been running low on brakes now.  Can't
bare the lose of stoping power that I use to have.

Thanks.

Perry.

'95 325is, Sharked,