Re: Curt REVEALED..was Helium cooled rotors

It seem's that Duane is shocked at the price of my habit.  Liquid Helium
used to cost $8 a liter while I was in Washington D.C. so it's much
cheaper down here at Virginia Beach.  Fortunately I don't pay for it, YOU
DO!  Relax you taxpayers...I don't waste it and 'almost never' inhale it.

The one thing I do is that EVERY employee gets a helium ballon on their
birthday.
I use the liquid Helium to run the Navy's superconductor in case you
wanted to know.

Now here is the URL for a guy that's sniffing the stuff (liquid oxygen).
He's nuts!

http://ghg.ecn.purdue.edu/      then scroll down to "charcoal grille
lighting"

Curt Kiser
SVR - E28 division of ///Team Bubba Racing
BMW CCA #118507 Tidewater Virginia Chapter
85' 535i
86' 325