Ordering from Radar/Radio Guys

Has anyone ordered a radar detector or radio scanner online with the "Radar
Guys", aka "Radio Guys"; "Cordless Guys" etc..? if so, please tell me they
are legit!!

Shortly after I anxiously submitted my credit card information to order a
scanner, I realized I had probably made an extremely stupid mistake. After
further studying of the website, I found the information and structure of
the company webpages to be absurdly  inconsistant. There were over 15
different email addresses (some with different domains) on the website
which you could use to contact them. There were several phone numbers, one
on LA, one in Amsterdam and one in Sydney!. Also the mailing address seemed
very strange; is there really a city in California called "LA CANADA"??
They offered several so called  "local phone numbers" all with different
area codes so you can call in to place an order; There was also a
disclaimer stating that the lines could be busy, so you will eventually be
forwarded to an automated answering machine, but they will try to contact
you ASAP.

I also found most of the sub-pages on the website were missing and dead links.
I found the prices and stock availability were totally inconsistant. One
page stated that a scanner was available for $149, while another page for
the same scanner was discontinued and has a much cheaper price of $99!!

Just minutes after I ordered online (11pm) , I called my credit card
company to ask them to hold my card so the "RADIO GUYS" wouldn't be able to
charge my card tomorrow.
But the agent told me that I don't have to suspend my account, but just
wait and see what happens. If the "Radio Guys" charge my card but don't
send my order, then they will help me fight for the money back.

WEll, I'll just wait and see.

Kendrick
98 328iS